Premium Retail Services Trainer in St. Louis, Missouri
*POSITION OPEN: *
*POSITION DESCRIPTION: *
- Conduct training programs, education, and workshops to enable implementation and accelerate adoption of products
- Follow training objectives for all of our client's internet-related services and products
- Participate in business development initiatives with client, educating businesses on client products and services
- Lecture class on safety, installation, programming, maintenance, and repair of software, machinery, and equipment, following outline, handouts and text
- Continuously improve / customize existing programs and courses
- Manage creation and implementation of hands-on, face-to-face delivery of product and technical training for management and non-management staff including train-the-trainer activities
- Manage creation and implementation of hands-on, face-to-face delivery of product and technical training for ‘after sales’ personnel
- Partners with client team members to ensure compliance with training for client and/or customer personnel
- Provide training using appropriate methodologies, such as one-on-one, classroom, and e-learning / multi-media training
- Manage, coordinate and provide logistical support for product and technical education projects as assigned
- Analyze self-paced, multimedia and web based solutions to enhance and provide alternatives to current product education and technical or product training programs
MINIMUM QUALIFICATIONS & EXPERIENCE:
- Bachelor’s Degree in Education, Computer Science, Instructional Design or related field or equivalent experience
- At least five years’ experience in adult education, training/development or academic teaching required
- Minimum two years’ experience in authoring tool applications for learning management system hosting
- Minimum five years in design and development of written training materials, manuals, guide books, job aids, etc
- Minimum five years in educational delivery
- Microsoft Office Suite (Outlook, Word, Excel, PowerPoint, Publisher). Google docs, slides, sheets, photos, plus, etc., preferred
- Storyline, Articulate, Lectora, Adobe Fireworks/Photoshop, Dreamweaver, Captivate, Flash media and media converters, audio editors and converters, video editing software, DVD authoring software, Learning Management System administration experience required
- Familiar with SCORM and AICC guidelines
- Web training or distance learning background required
A competitive salary along with a full benefits package including medical, dental, Company paid life, STD, Voluntary Life, 401K match and a generous Paid Time Off program.
Premium has been pioneering bold retail strategies, tools and technologies since 1985 with a single goal: to help our partners advance their industries and the lives of their consumers.
Experts in strategy, merchandising, brand advocacy and support, we employ a tailored approach to answering each client’s unique business needs. Together with our clients, we're inventing and leading a new era in retail, moving forward by moving beyond what's expected.
Behind every decision. Premium.
Retail experience? Check. An unbeatable work ethic? Check. A burning desire to be part of a team delivering results for a cutting-edge roster of clients? Check. You just might be Premium.
Propel brands to new heights with integrity and imagination. Join our team and be the next big thing.
EQUAL OPPORTUNITY EMPLOYER | BACKGROUND CHECK REQUIRED | DRUG TEST REQUIRED | E-VERIFY EMPLOYER | PURSUANT TO CALIFORNIA FCO AND FCIHO, PREMIUM WILL CONSIDER FOR EMPLOYMENT ALL QUALIFIED APPLICANTS WITH ARREST RECORDS, CONVICTION RECORDS, AND THOSE WITH CRIMINAL HISTORIES
Market: MO, St. Louis
Rep City/Location: St. Louis