Express Scripts Talent Coordinator in St. Louis, Missouri
Job ID: REQ20008545
The Talent Coordinator work closely with recruiters in all phases of the recruiting process. They will assist with the processing of internal and external job postings and resume responses for Express Scripts open positions. Manages aspects of applicant communication (non-selection letters, offer letters, employment inquiries, and Express Scripts organizational communication.) Assists with preparing open requisitions and other staffing reports. Initiates the new-hire drug and background screening program and applicable tracking. Provides mail correspondence, faxing, photocopying and filing of paperwork. Maintains high standards for personal integrity and upholds organizational values.
- Assists Recruiters in all phases of the recruiting process including preparing new job requisitions, managing resume responses, maintaining applicant flow logs, prescreening potential candidates, presenting offer letters, covering benefits and closing out filled requisitions. Schedules phone, face to face, and video interviews on behalf of recruiters. Books interview rooms, conference lines, and creates itineraries and interview guides for hiring managers. Schedules travel, hotel, and transportation for out of town interviews and reimburse candidate interview expenses. Track and pay out employee referrals and sign on bonuses. Initiate new hire relocation process.
- Independently completes pre-employment screening process (drug testing and background checking) and provides assistance in tracking results and follows up on missing information. Provides results to HR as part of new hire applicant paperwork. Has a working basic knowledge of the Talent Acquisition team’s mission and yearly goals.
- Administers all position-specific assessments (typing tests, job surveys, etc) when required. Has a basic level of knowledge of applicable federal, state, and local laws and regulations related to employment (for example, Title VII, ADA, ADEA, EEOC Uniform Guidelines)
- Verifies I-9 documentation and uploads into HR systems.
- Researches and provides support for ASK HR talent acquisition cases and special
- Initiates follow up on new hire on-boarding, uploading new hire documentation into HR System and scheduling new hire orientation and insure accuracy of NEO lists for all site locations.
- High School Diploma or equivalent required. Bachelor’s Degree preferred.
- 3-5 years of relative experience in HR administrative position.
- Strong customer service skills. Above average PC skills – specifically Microsoft Outlook, Excel, Word, and PowerPoint.
- Previous experience managing calendars, scheduling interviews, and processing background checks. Excellent oral and written communication skills. Ability to prioritize and work independently in a high-volume, fast paced work environment. Attention to detail and organizational skills. Ability to work in a team environment. Ability to handle confidential and sensitive information. Ability to interact with line staff through executive leadership in a professional manner.
ABOUT THE DEPARTMENT
Human Resources is charged with ensuring that Express Scripts effectively manages and supports its human capital investment. Key day-to-day responsibilities include supporting human resources needs, including staffing, policy development and employee relations; driving improvements in employee satisfaction and diversity awareness; providing training and organizational development; and overseeing benefit and compensation plans.
ABOUT EXPRESS SCRIPTS
Advance your career with the company that makes it easier for people to choose better health.
Express Scripts is a leading healthcare company serving tens of millions of consumers. We are looking for individuals who are passionate, creative and committed to creating systems and service solutions that promote better health outcomes.
Join the company that Fortune magazine ranked as one of the 'Most Admired Companies' in the pharmacy category. Then, use your intelligence, creativity, integrity and hard work to help us enhance our products and services.
We offer a highly competitive base salary and a comprehensive benefits program, including medical, prescription drug, dental, vision, 401(k) with company match, life insurance, paid time off, tuition assistance and an employee stock purchase plan.
Express Scripts is committed to hiring and retaining a diverse workforce. We are an Equal Opportunity Employer, making decisions without regard to race, color, religion, sex, national origin, age, veteran status, disability, or any other protected class. Applicants must be able to pass a drug test and background investigation.
Express Scripts is a VEVRAA Federal Contractor.