Express Scripts Sr. Agile Coach in St. Louis, Missouri
Job ID: REQ20008286
The Sr IT Project Manager is responsible for all phases of projects of a highly complex nature and acts as a single point of contact for those projects. Takes projects from original concept through final implementation. Interfaces with all areas affected by the project including end users and IT and business partners. Defines project scope and objectives. Develops detailed work plans, schedules, project estimates, resource plans, and status reports. Conducts project meeting and is responsible for project tracking and analysis. Ensures adherence to quality standards and reviews project deliverables. Recommends and takes action to direct the analysis and solution of problems.
- Responsible for delivery and success of assigned projects.
- Optimizes results within business and time constraints.
- Leads meetings with project team to assess status and resolve issues as they come up.
- Meet with business management to determine solutions to business problems.
- Defines project scope and objectives.
- Develops preliminary project plan and design, determines necessary resources, and project timeline.
- Assign individual responsibilities and acts as a management resource for project team members.
- Review and track status of project and deliverables and provides project updates and ongoing cost analysis to IT and business line management.
- Conducts presentations regarding project status and current issues.
- Provide assistance to IT team members with issues needing technical expertise or complex systems knowledge.
- Mentor team to improve their understanding and skill and ensure they are familiar with resource materials available.
- Ensures adherence to project management process and project documentation standards.
- Develop project cost estimates and manages budget throughout projects.
- Works on special projects as assigned.
- Bachelor’s degree in Information Systems or related field.
- 8-12 years relevant experience in information systems operations environment in systems analysis or development to include 3-5 years of previous project management experience.
- Certification in project management preferred.
- General PC knowledge including Microsoft Office; MS Project preferred.
- Knowledge of PBM, healthcare industry helpful.
- Advanced knowledge of project development, including process mapping, budgeting and timeline creation.
- Demonstrated ability to coordinate cross-functional work teams toward project completion.
- Demonstrated effective leadership and analytical skills.
- Advanced written and verbal communication skills are a must.
- Willingness to work a flexible schedule to accommodate business and some travel requirements.
Express Scripts is committed to hiring and retaining a diverse workforce. We are an Equal Opportunity Employer, making decisions without regard to race, color, religion, sex, national origin, age, veteran status, disability, or any other protected class. Applicants must be able to pass a drug test and background investigation. Express Scripts is a VEVRAA Federal Contractor.
ABOUT THE DEPARTMENT
This expansive group is accountable for planning, building and driving core technology solutions and services across virtually every aspect of the business, including Infrastructure, Engineering, Operations, Architecture, Pharmacy Technology, Home Delivery, Specialty and IT Service Management. The following teams help comprise this ever-important group\:
•IT Architecture & Innovation defines and drives the company’s architecture strategy.
•IT Engineering manages all engineering activities associated with the company’s architecture and attendant technology.
•IT Operations manages all the technology that supports the company’s operational functions.
ABOUT EXPRESS SCRIPTS
Advance your career with the company that makes it easier for people to choose better health.
Express Scripts is a leading healthcare company serving tens of millions of consumers. We are looking for individuals who are passionate, creative and committed to creating systems and service solutions that promote better health outcomes.
Join the company that Fortune magazine ranked as one of the 'Most Admired Companies' in the pharmacy category. Then, use your intelligence, creativity, integrity and hard work to help us enhance our products and services.
We offer a highly competitive base salary and a comprehensive benefits program, including medical, prescription drug, dental, vision, 401(k) with company match, life insurance, paid time off, tuition assistance and an employee stock purchase plan.
Express Scripts is committed to hiring and retaining a diverse workforce. We are an Equal Opportunity Employer, making decisions without regard to race, color, religion, sex, national origin, age, veteran status, disability, or any other protected class. Applicants must be able to pass a drug test and background investigation.
Express Scripts is a VEVRAA Federal Contractor.