Express Scripts Senior Diversity Market Advisor in St. Louis, Missouri
At Express Scripts we believe in practicing pharmacy smarter. We put medicine within reach of tens of millions of people by aligning with our customers, taking bold action and delivering patient-centered care to make better health more affordable and accessible. Now picture yourself building a successful career at Express Scripts - working alongside other talented, highly motivated and diverse individuals. We believe that our success depends on a high performing team with unequaled expertise in our industry. If you would like to be a part of an organization where there are no limits, we invite you to consider putting your talents to work at Express Scripts!
Headquartered in St. Louis, Express Scripts provides integrated pharmacy benefit management services, including network-pharmacy claims processing, home delivery pharmacy care, specialty pharmacy care, specialty benefit management, benefit-design consultation, drug utilization review, formulary management and medical and drug data analysis services. We also distribute a full range of biopharmaceutical products and provide extensive cost-management and patient-care services.
The Senior Diversity Market Advisor partners with Talent Advisors throughout Express Scripts Talent Acquisition team to build diverse talent pipelines for key positions. This role collaborates with the Talent Advisors to develop sourcing strategies driven by external market data and internal conditions to attract active and passive candidates. An effective Senior Diversity Market Advisor uses a broad range of networking techniques to promote the Express Scripts employment brand with a focus on LinkedIn, social media and career events.
- Partner within TA, HR and with business leaders to create, maintain, and drive a master project plan for position-level outreach efforts (pipeline); Provide quarterly evaluations of diverse pipeline health
- Identify, develop and determine appropriate sourcing strategies to source active and passive candidates with a strong emphasis on TA tools, resources, practices and processes to ensure sustainable delivery of diverse slates and diverse hires
- Maintain compliant documentation on candidates and searches using the Talent Acquisition CRM; Provide oversight of and advocacy for diversity-sourced referrals
- Engage the external marketplace to promote the Express Scripts employment brand thru social media, campaigns and other means
- Partner with D&I to understand and leverage the organization-level outreach efforts along with new sources of diversity talent
- Partner with LD to understand and help mobilize high potential diversity talent across the enterprise; Advise and provide insights to leaders, HR, talent advisors on market data and diversity slates for their market
- Special projects as assigned
- Bachelor’s degree in Human Resources or related field or equivalent experience
- 5+ years’ experience in agency or corporate setting in a sourcing/recruiting role preferred; prior experience supporting technology, finance, leadership and operations a plus. Experience in diversity sourcing a must
- CDR preferred
- Proficiency with Microsoft Office Suite, CRM or other candidate relationship management tool and applicant tracking system. Experience with LinkedIn and other social media tools a must
ABOUT THE DEPARTMENT
Our Human Resources department is tasked with ensuring that we manage and support our most valuable investment – our people!Whether we are hiring the next wave of great talent, shaping company policy, making improvements to our total rewards program, or providing development and growth opportunities across the business, there is no shortage of great work to be done.On top of that, we are continually working to drive employee engagement and foster an inclusive culture.
ABOUT EXPRESS SCRIPTS
Advance your career with the company that makes it easier for people to choose better health.
Express Scripts is a leading healthcare company serving tens of millions of consumers. We are looking for individuals who are passionate, creative and committed to creating systems and service solutions that promote better health outcomes. Join the company that Fortune magazine ranked as one of the "Most Admired Companies" in the pharmacy category. Then, use your intelligence, creativity, integrity and hard work to help us enhance our products and services. We offer a highly competitive base salary and a comprehensive benefits program, including medical, prescription drug, dental, vision, 401(k) with company match, life insurance, paid time off, tuition assistance and an employee stock purchase plan.
Express Scripts is committed to hiring and retaining a diverse workforce. We are an Equal Opportunity Employer, making decisions without regard to race, color, religion, sex, national origin, age, veteran status, disability, or any other protected class. Applicants must be able to pass a drug test and background investigation. Express Scripts is a VEVRAA Federal Contractor.