Enter the base name or location (i.e. "North Carolina" or "Pearl Harbor")
|Army||Air Force||Coast Guard||Navy||Marines|
Provider Data Management Coordinator I
Job Title: Provider Data Management Coordinator I
Job Type: Full-Time
Location: St. Louis, MO
Perform Credentialing and re-credential activities for health plans according to plan specifications.
Bachelor's degree in business or healthcare related field or 1-2 years of credentialing or relevant provider data experience.
• Perform Credentialing and re-credential activities for health plans according to plan specifications.
• Create and maintain credentialing files consistent with NCQA standards.
• Enter credentialing data into provider data management system and maintain 98% data accuracy.
• Ensure compliance with National Committee for Quality Assurance (NCQA) and Department of Health and Family Services (DHFS) credentialing requirements.
• Complete Prime Secure Verification process.
• Update and maintain provider data database.