St. Mary's Good Samaritan Patient Sitter in St. Louis, Missouri
Collaborates with members of the care team to provide an exceptionally safe environment through close personal interactions with patients who have been identified to be at risk.
- Assures for the safety of identified patients as measured by zero falls or adverse events by using exceptional communication and hand offs with other members of the care team and exceptional communication with patients to meet their needs.
- Uses constant observation and communicates changes in patient's condition to the care team in a timely fashion.
- Provides for safe patient care and regulatory compliance through accurate and timely documentation.
- Drives physician and employee satisfaction and teamwork through exceptional interactions with members of the care team.
- Impacts financial performance through thorough communication about changes in patients condition that would dictate the discontinuation of service.
- High School or GED
Organization: SSM Health DePaul Hospital – St. Louis
Primary Location: Missouri-St. Louis-SSM Health DePaul Hospital – St. Louis
Job: Nursing Support
Req ID: 17008316