Express Scripts Patient Services Coordinator I - UBC in St. Louis, Missouri
Job ID: REQ20008505
The Patient Services Coordinator I is primarily responsible for handling customer service inquiries from members, providers, physicians and internal/external clients related to PAP, pharmacy benefits, and other medication related activities; process applications, prescriptions, refills and eligibility while maintaining quality standards and productivity levels. Daily activities will shift from customer service to data entry based on work volume.
• Handle inbound/outbound patient, physician and physician advocate inquiries
• Enter patient prescriptions, refills, physician orders into system
• Maintain inquiry documentation, applications/mailers/orders/enrollment forms for new patients
• Report any allergy, adverse events or duplicate therapy warnings to appropriate group
• As applicable, obtain prescriptions to ensure no interruption in patient therapy; process order rejections, payment, and adjudications; set up and track delivery of refrigerated products and program materials for patients and physicians
• Employee could handle approximately 100-200 enrollments, orders, or communications per day depending on volume of program
• Other duties as assigned
• High School Degree or equivalent
• 0-1 years relevant experience
• Ability to obtain and retain Pharmacy Technician License per state regulations
• Proficiency with personal computers; excellent written and verbal communication skills
• Ability to adapt in a dynamic work environment, learn quickly and maintain accurate information
• Ability to multitask and make decisions with minimal supervision
• Ability to work a flexible schedule in order to cover peak call hours and order entry
ABOUT EXPRESS SCRIPTS
Advance your career with the company that makes it easier for people to choose better health.
Express Scripts is a leading healthcare company serving tens of millions of consumers. We are looking for individuals who are passionate, creative and committed to creating systems and service solutions that promote better health outcomes.
Join the company that Fortune magazine ranked as one of the 'Most Admired Companies' in the pharmacy category. Then, use your intelligence, creativity, integrity and hard work to help us enhance our products and services.
We offer a highly competitive base salary and a comprehensive benefits program, including medical, prescription drug, dental, vision, 401(k) with company match, life insurance, paid time off, tuition assistance and an employee stock purchase plan.
Express Scripts is committed to hiring and retaining a diverse workforce. We are an Equal Opportunity Employer, making decisions without regard to race, color, religion, sex, national origin, age, veteran status, disability, or any other protected class. Applicants must be able to pass a drug test and background investigation.
Express Scripts is a VEVRAA Federal Contractor.
United BioSource Corporation (UBC) is the leading provider of integrated development and commercial support solutions that deliver evidence of safe use, while optimizing access to mediation and care.
UBC leverages our specialty pharmacy therapy expertise and contracts for specialty pharmacy and specialty distribution services.
UBC's services include reimbursement, patient assistance and alternate funding programs, channel optimization through specialty pharmacy, specialty distribution and 3PL services, Customized clinical adherence and commercialization strategies powered by Express Scripts data.