Anthem Network Analyst (Nationwide) #129951 in St. Louis, Missouri
/Your Talent. Our Vision./At Anthem, Inc.,it’s a powerful combination, and the foundation upon which we’re creating greater access to care for our members, greater value for our customers, and greater health for our communities. Join us and together we willdrive the future of health care.
This is an exceptional opportunity to do innovative work that means more to you and those we serve at one of America's leading health benefits companies and a Fortune Top 50 Company.
Network Analyst Location: Nationwide
Primary duties may include, but are not limited to:
- Ensuring successful Government Business Division delegated vendor management oversight including but not limited to, network development, workflow process development, contract performance measures, and compliance with regulatory, CMS, NCQA, state and federal regulations.
- Submit pre-delegation audit requests
- Conducts research and analyses of new and existing vendor provider networks
- Reviews GEO Access reports
- Vendor administrative support as needed
- Coordinates, manages and submits materials through CMAP process
- Take minutes for Joint Operation Meetings and Operations Calls
Performs other duties as assigned
Requires a BA/BS degree
- 1-3 years analytical, business or operational experience in healthcare delivery system and/or network services; or any combination of education and experience preferred, which would provide an equivalent background.
Job Provider Network Management
Title: Network Analyst (Nationwide) #129951
Location: MO-St. Louis
Requisition ID: 129951