Express Scripts Market Advisor in St. Louis, Missouri
The Talent Acquisition Analyst provides guidance to Talent Acquisition leadership regarding resource demands needed to meet the hiring requirements of the organization. They will conduct regular and ad-hoc reporting on TA metrics, recruiting plans, and workforce planning and make recommendations. Performs retrospective analysis for continuous improvement opportunities.
- Partner with Talent Acquisition leaders to develop hiring forecasts and make recommendations on resource allocation to meet immediate and future hiring needs.
- Consolidate, summarize, and report out on hiring data related to key initiatives. This includes capturing daily activity updates from recruiters during ramp hiring.
- Identify resource and activity gaps and recommend solutions to enable the team’s ability to meet hiring requirements.
- Monitor performance of sourcing activity by role and market in order to yield appropriate pipelines. Develop reports for distribution to leadership demonstrating activity and results towards hiring goals.
- Define and track hiring activity to established service level agreement. Escalate to Talent Acquisition Leaders when activity indicates hiring goals are at risk.
- Special projects as assigned.
- Bachelor’s degree or equivalent experience
- 2-5 years of relevant experience
- Excellent MS Office skills, and specifically advanced knowledge of Excel. Knowledge of HR data systems including Workday and Taleo.
- Strong analytical and technical skills;
- Excellent communication skills & the ability to influence without authority;
- Professional, flexible approach taken in handling multiple priorities;
- Ability to adapt in a dynamic work environment, learn quickly, solve problems and make decisions with minimal supervision;
ABOUT THE DEPARTMENT
Our Human Resources department is tasked with ensuring that we manage and support our most valuable investment – our people!Whether we are hiring the next wave of great talent, shaping company policy, making improvements to our total rewards program, or providing development and growth opportunities across the business, there is no shortage of great work to be done.On top of that, we are continually working to drive employee engagement and foster an inclusive culture.
ABOUT EXPRESS SCRIPTS
Advance your career with the company that makes it easier for people to choose better health.
Express Scripts is a leading healthcare company serving tens of millions of consumers. We are looking for individuals who are passionate, creative and committed to creating systems and service solutions that promote better health outcomes. Join the company that Fortune magazine ranked as one of the "Most Admired Companies" in the pharmacy category. Then, use your intelligence, creativity, integrity and hard work to help us enhance our products and services. We offer a highly competitive base salary and a comprehensive benefits program, including medical, prescription drug, dental, vision, 401(k) with company match, life insurance, paid time off, tuition assistance and an employee stock purchase plan.
Express Scripts is committed to hiring and retaining a diverse workforce. We are an Equal Opportunity Employer, making decisions without regard to race, color, religion, sex, national origin, age, veteran status, disability, or any other protected class. Applicants must be able to pass a drug test and background investigation. Express Scripts is a VEVRAA Federal Contractor.