FleishmanHillard Human Resources Intern, St. Louis in St. Louis, Missouri
Position Overview and Responsibilities
Want to launch your career in HR? There’s no better place than FleishmanHillard St. Louis. We are currently looking for energetic, motivated, collaborative, “I’m ready to start my career” candidates to join us from August through December (and maybe longer!) Before you ask, YES! FleishmanHillard HR internships are paid (and we pay for parking.)
From the 18th floor in our Downtown St. Louis office, overlooking the newly redesigned Arch grounds and Keiner Plaza, FleishmanHillard HR interns have the opportunity to work as part of our Global Talent Development team. There is no busy work here; this is a real job with real expectations and real deadlines. On any given day, you may asked to handle research projects, design presentations, source for top talent, or analyze employee engagement survey results.
FleishmanHillard believes a diverse team brings a wider range of personal and professional experiences and perspectives. We recognize that diversity and inclusion benefit our agency, our clients, and the communities in which we work and live. To that end, we strongly encourage applications from women, people of color, members of the LGBTQ community, veterans, and individuals with disabilities.
- Assist with preparation, analysis, and presentation of various HR projects
- Support development of training programs, presentations and e-modules
- Conduct research related to HR best practices, talent management, benefits, culture, especially labor, employment and compliance laws
- Assist with the development of policies and processes that ensure compliance with federal, state and local laws
- Assist with global initiatives including performance management and the annual employee engagement survey
- Provide support to the department as needed
- Qualified candidates will have completed their junior year of college. We also welcome applications from college graduates or students continuing their education into graduate school
- Pursuing an undergraduate or graduate degree in Human Resources, Psychology, Business Administration, Law or related field
- Courses in Human Resources, Employment Law, Compliance, General Business, Business Law, Industrial Psychology, and/or Organizational Behavior Research are strongly encouraged
- Strong research, writing and communication skills
- Proven organizational and problem solving abilities, as well as keen attention to detail
- Experience with all Microsoft Office programs (especially Excel, Word, and PowerPoint)
FleishmanHillard specializes in public relations, reputation management, public affairs, brand marketing, digital strategy, social engagement and content strategy. FleishmanHillard was named PRWeek’s 2014 Global Agency of the Year, “Standout Agency” on Advertising Age’s 2013 A-List; NAFE’s “Top 50 Companies for Executive Women” for 2010-2016; and among PRWeek’s 2013 “Best Places to Work.” The firm’s award-winning work is widely heralded, including at the Cannes International Festival of Creativity. FleishmanHillard is part of Omnicom Public Relations Group, a division of Omnicom Group Inc., and has more than 85 offices in 30 countries, plus affiliates in 43 countries. Visit us at www.fleishmanhillard.com .
FleishmanHillard is committed to equal employment opportunity and affirmative action. FleishmanHillard does not discriminate in any aspect of employment on the basis of race, color, religion, national origin, ancestry, gender, sexual orientation, gender identity and/or expression, age, veteran status, disability, or any other characteristic protected by federal, state, or local employment discrimination laws where FleishmanHillard does business.
About Omnicom Public Relations Group
Omnicom Public Relations Group is a global collective of three of the top global public relations agencies worldwide and eight specialist agencies in public affairs, marketing to women, fashion, global health strategy and corporate social responsibility. It encompasses more than 6,000 public relations professionals in more than 330 offices worldwide who provide their expertise to companies, government agencies, NGOs and nonprofits across a wide range of industries. Omnicom Public Relations Group delivers for clients through a relentless focus on talent, continuous pursuit of innovation and a culture steeped in collaboration. Omnicom Public Relations Group is part of the DAS Group of Companies, a division of Omnicom Group Inc. that includes more than 200 companies in a wide range of marketing disciplines including advertising, public relations, healthcare, customer relationship management, events, promotional marketing, branding and research.
If you need assistance reviewing career opportunities or completing an application, please call 314-982-6283 or email our careers team .
Please do not contact the office directly to apply – only resumes submitted through this website will be considered.