Stryker Endoscopy - Clinical Sales Representative- Missouri in St. Louis, Missouri
Requisition ID 25401BR
Job Title Endoscopy - Clinical Sales Representative- Missouri
Group MedSurg and Neurotech
Business Unit San Jose
Business Function Sales
Country United States
City St. Louis
Employment Category Full Time
Percent Travel Required Up to 20%
Stryker is one of the world’s leading medical technology companies and together with our customers, we are driven to make healthcare better. The Company offers a diverse array of innovative medical technologies, including reconstructive, medical and surgical, and neurotechnology and spine products to help people lead more active and more satisfying lives. Stryker products and services are available in over 100 countries. All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, ethnicity, color, religion, sex, gender identity, sexual orientation, national origin, disability, or protected veteran status. Stryker is an EO employer – M/F/Veteran/Disability.
Job Description / Information
We are seeking an ambitious and dynamic Clinical Sales Representative to promote Stryker’s industry leading point of care imaging solutions to execute the company’s vision of enhancing the lives of patients and their caregivers.
The purpose of this position is to maximize utilization of installed PINPOINT & LUNA Fluorescent Imaging Systems in an assigned territory by working closely with Sales Representatives, Operating Room personnel, various surgeon specialties and hospital administrators. We are looking for candidates who want to take their careers to the next level of earning potential by driving procedure volume of a first in class, market disrupting fluorescence imaging technology. This opportunity proves 100% accountability for your territory results and earnings. Stryker offers a unique working environment that fosters individual growth and rewards based performance. The work environment is fast-paced, entrepreneurial and high energy.
• Drive continuous expansion of PINPOINT & LUNA imaging system’s customer base in hospitals and wound care centers to achieve sales goals.
• Partner with multiple Sales Representatives to pull through usage of installed PINPOINT & LUNA devices across multiple surgeon specialties.
• Become a Stryker expert across all imaging platforms, procedures, industry trends and competitive issues.
• Drive sales of disposable kits, instruments and accessories within each account to new and existing users.
• Responsibly manage all administrative tasks, budgets, sales reporting and expense reporting.
• Regular activities include OR in servicing, formal/in-formal presentations, case proctoring and lead identification/follow up.
EDUCATION AND EXPERIENCE REQUIREMENTS:
• 1-2 years of selling experience with a proven track record. Healthcare related sales strongly preferred.
• Knowledge of the Operating Room/wound care environment preferred.
• Excellent clinical selling skills and ability to build credibility with surgeons and OR staff.
• Demonstrated verbal, written, interpersonal, presentation and communication skills.
• Ability to multi task and identify new opportunities.
• Bachelors’ degree required.
• Travel required depending upon territory coverage requirements (>50%).
All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, ethnicity, color, religion, sex, gender identity, sexual orientation, national origin, disability, or protected veteran status.
Stryker is an EO employer – M/F/Veteran/Disability