Dr Pepper Snapple Group District Manager in St. Louis, Missouri
The District Manager is responsible for building brand loyalty and brand value while achieving sales objectives for a district within an established expense budget. Assign field sales persons within assigned area is to maximize selling opportunities to meet annual sales objectives. Identifies and evaluates new or emerging trends in competitive activity, and trains, motivates and evaluates field sales persons.
Join the team at Dr Pepper Snapple Group and make a difference by pursuing everything that you do with the determination that sets us apart from our competitors. Driving for results leads to recognition and personal growth within the company, helping us to achieve our goal to “Be the Best Beverage Business in theAmericas”. The success that comes from within each of us is recognized, and creates opportunities for your growth in the organization.
- Develop and maintain customer account contacts to increase product availability within assigned market.
- Monitor business activities to ensure compliance with contractual agreements.
- Develop action plans to ensure achievement of annual objectives.
- Develop customer programs designed to improve consumer’s visibility of branded products.
- Identify key decision makers for account management and contacts to coordinate the use of marketing programs, point of sale materials and sales promotion programs.
- Audit account sales records to verify coverage information is accurate and that key contacts are listed.
- Adjust coverage responsibilities to ensure successful achievements of goals and objectives for targeted program initiatives.
Manage and operate within the established operating and marketing budgets by reporting and tracking all activity.
We take great pride in offering our people benefits that are competitive. We appreciate hard work, innovative ideas and unending passion, which is why we provide a comprehensive set of benefits and options designed to fit the unique lifestyles of our employees from day one based on eligibility requirements.
- Bachelor’s degree from an accredited university
- 3 years of territory sales or sales related experience
- 3 years experience with Microsoft Office
- Pass a drug test, criminal background, verifiable employment verification, social security, and motor vehicle record check
Dr Pepper Snapple Group, Inc. (NYSE: DPS) is one of North America’s leading refreshment beverage companies, manufacturing, bottling and distributing more than 50 brands of carbonated soft drinks, juices, teas, mixers, waters and other premium beverages.
With a brand heritage spanning more than 200 years, the DPS portfolio includes some of the most recognized beverages in theAmericas. More than 75 percent of the company’s overall volume is from brands that are either #1 or #2 in their flavor categories. In addition to its flagship Dr Pepper and Snapple brands, the DPS portfolio includes 7UP, Mott’s, A&W, Sunkist soda, Hawaiian Punch, Canada Dry, Schweppes, RC Cola, Diet Rite, Squirt, Peñafiel, Yoo-hoo, Rose’s, Clamato, Mr & Mrs T and other well-known consumer favorites.
Dr Pepper Snapple Group is an equal opportunity employer and affirmatively seeks diversity in its workforce. Dr Pepper Snapple Group recruits qualified applicants and advances in employment its employees without regard to race, color, religion, gender, sexual orientation, gender identity, gender expression, age, disability, genetic information, ethnic or national origin, marital status, veteran status, or any other status protected by law. EOE Minorities/ Females/ Protected Veterans/ Disabled
Organization: *Packaged Beverages
Title: District Manager
Location: Missouri-St. Louis
Requisition ID: 1717170