Premium Retail Services Client Account Coordinator in St. Louis, Missouri
*POSITION OPEN: *
Client Account Coordinator
*POSITION DESCRIPTION: *
- Supports team in all aspects of retail execution, project management and customer relationships
- Coordinates elements of the customer/team relationship including internal meetings, vendor meetings, project set-up, client reports and follow-up
- Supports vendor/team/employee project management initiatives
- Pulls reports for team leadership and/or employees
- Tracks sales trends and reports
- Runs proprietary system (QTrax) daily and weekly reports
- Assists in the creation of professional reports internally and/or for customer distribution based on internal and/or external system data
- Partners with other cross-functional team members including PRS senior management, field operations, client services, asset management, distribution, training, and human resources as directed by team and/or supervisor
- Provides support at team and/or customer meetings
MINIMUM QUALIFICATIONS & EXPERIENCE:
- Ability to multi-task in a fast paced environment
- Strong computer/technical skills
- Expert in advanced MS Excel; advanced MS Power Point
- Proficient in all MS Office products
- Excellent verbal and written communication skills
- Independent worker with minimum supervision
- Excellent problem solving and time management skills
- Detailed oriented
- Exceptional organizational and prioritization skills
- Proven ability to go ‘above and beyond’ for a client
- Be retail sales savvy demonstrated through reporting sales successes
- Bachelor’s Degree required
- One year in retail merchandising and/or consumer packaged goods and/or consumer electronics experience
A competitive salary along with a full benefits package including medical, dental, Company paid life, short term disability, Voluntary Life, 401K match and a generous Paid Time Off program.
Premium has been pioneering bold retail strategies, tools and technologies since 1985 with a single goal: to help our partners advance their industries and the lives of their consumers.
Experts in strategy, merchandising, brand advocacy and support, we employ a tailored approach to answering each client’s unique business needs. Together with our clients, we're inventing and leading a new era in retail, moving forward by moving beyond what's expected.
Behind every decision. Premium.
Retail experience? Check. An unbeatable work ethic? Check. A burning desire to be part of a team delivering results for a cutting-edge roster of clients? Check. You just might be Premium.
Propel brands to new heights with integrity and imagination. Join our team and be the next big thing.
Pursuant to California FCO and FCIHO, Premium will consider for employment all qualified applicants with arrest records, conviction records, and those with criminal histories.
EQUAL OPPORTUNITY EMPLOYER | BACKGROUND CHECK REQUIRED | DRUG TEST REQUIRED | E-VERIFY EMPLOYER
Market: MO, St. Louis
Rep City/Location: St. Louis