Express Scripts Business Analyst in St. Louis, Missouri
Manage the day to day activity involved with pharmacy and other health insurance recoupment as it pertains to the Tricare TPharm 4 Contract. Communicate and work with cross functional departments within Express Scripts to resolve issues quickly. Work with pharmacies to resolve issues quickly and professionally.
- Ensure Initial Recoupment and follow up letters are sent out to the pharmacies within contractual terms (30 days). Ensure Government funds are accurately tracked and monitored
- Ensure compliance with TPharm Release process for pharmacy remittances are released in a timely manner. Complete reconciliation process of funds released compared to checks issue to ensure all funds are accurately accounted.
- Maintain and continue developing communication with cross functional teams to ensure activities and information provided meet the requirements that are contained in the TOM Chapter 10.
- Responsible for all reporting (remittance, monthly A/R and any ad-hoc reporting)
- Manage the OHI (Other Health Insurance) process to ensure weekly letters are sent to OHI for collection of debt due to Tricare.
- Work on the new Recoupment Build-out making sure that all contract requirements are being met and automation flows as intended
- Associates Degree Business, Finance or related field. Bachelor’s degree preferred.
- Excellent verbal and written communication skills
- Ability to adapt in dynamic work environment and make independent decisions
- Advanced problem solving skills and ability to work collaboratively with other departments to resolve complex issues with innovative solutions
- Proficient in Microsoft Office, Excel and Outlook
- Experience with analyzing large data sets via Excel or Access is a plus
- Must be detailed oriented and have the ability to multi-task
- Willingness to work a flexible schedule to accommodate business requirements
ABOUT THE DEPARTMENT
Do you enjoy making things work seamlessly and figuring out ways to improve functionality? Do you have a knack for automating processes? Be a part of our team that focuses on reliability and keeping our systems running. From data centers to servers, this talent is relied on to create and maintain critical platforms for the organization. If this is your skill set and you want to be at the center of work that impacts 83 million Americans, explore our opportunities.
ABOUT EXPRESS SCRIPTS
Advance your career with the company that makes it easier for people to choose better health.
Express Scripts is a leading healthcare company serving tens of millions of consumers. We are looking for individuals who are passionate, creative and committed to creating systems and service solutions that promote better health outcomes. Join the company that Fortune magazine ranked as one of the "Most Admired Companies" in the pharmacy category. Then, use your intelligence, creativity, integrity and hard work to help us enhance our products and services. We offer a highly competitive base salary and a comprehensive benefits program, including medical, prescription drug, dental, vision, 401(k) with company match, life insurance, paid time off, tuition assistance and an employee stock purchase plan.
Express Scripts is committed to hiring and retaining a diverse workforce. We are an Equal Opportunity Employer, making decisions without regard to race, color, religion, sex, national origin, age, veteran status, disability, or any other protected class. Applicants must be able to pass a drug test and background investigation. Express Scripts is a VEVRAA Federal Contractor.