Enter the base name or location (i.e. "North Carolina" or "Pearl Harbor")
|Army||Air Force||Coast Guard||Navy||Marines|
City St. Joseph
Description Advantage Metals Recycling- St. Joseph yard, a leading metals recycling company known for our quality people, product, and customer service, is currently seeking an Equipment Operator/Drain Rack.
- Minimum 2-3 years experience using a front end loader
- Knowledge of heavy-equipment operating principles
- Ability to operate equipment under varying working conditions
- Mechanical background a plus
- 2 - 3 years Experience in an Industrial/Outdoor Work Environment
- Ability to Effectively Communicate in English Preferred
- Ability to understand and carry out written and oral instructions
- Ability to meet attendance schedule with dependability and consistency
- Working knowledge of hazards and safety precautions common to heavy equipment operations
- Operate heavy equipment of various sizes
- Properly follow company and OSHA safety procedures
- Perform daily inspections on equipment and report any defects or needed repairs to supervisor
- Clean equipment as needed
We offer a competitive benefits package: paid weekly, Medical, Dental, Life, Disability, Vacation, Holidays, Safety Bonus, 401k and retirement plan. Enjoy a casual, close-knit team work environment in a drug free workplace
Candidates will be subject to a background report.
EEO/AA employer who encourages females, minorities, veterans, and disabled to apply
Send This Job to a Friend
Advantage Metals Recycling, LLC is an EEO/AA employer who encourages females, minorities, veterans and disabled to apply. If, due to a disability, you are unable to apply using our online application system, please contact Maribel Carrillo at (816)922-1777(English) or (816) 922-1733(Spanish). Please indicate the specific assistance needed. This option is reserved for people with disabilities only.
E-Verify Information|E-Verify Notice