SSM Health RN - Emergency Department in St. Charles, Missouri
Fulfill your calling at SSM Health.
At SSM Health we know that being a nurse is more than a career, it is a calling. As an SSM Health nurse, you have responsibility to carry on a ministry our founding Sisters set forth more than 144 years ago by offering hope and healing to our patients and when you join our team, our sacred ministry is in your hands. Each one of us brings a special gift to our Mission, what will yours be?
Employees tell us that the environment at SSM Health DePaul Hospital feels more like a family. Employees are warm and friendly, they enjoy each other’s company, they care for one another and they share a passion for delivering exceptional patient care!
Join our exceptional team!
The Staff Nurse (RN) provides direct patient care in accordance with established policies, procedures and protocols of SSM Health.
- Creates an environment that leads to a positive patient care experience by evaluating, planning and implementing effective plans of care and communicating with both patients and their families.
- Serves as the primary coordinator of all disciplines for well-coordinated patient care in an acute or clinic setting.
- Makes sound decisions in response to changes in condition/response to treatment while maintaining a calm demeanor.
- Effectively coordinates with physicians and team members regarding changes in patient status, symptomatology, results of diagnostic tests and critical test values.
- Demonstrates an attitude that exemplifies SSM Health values of Compassion, Respect, Excellence, Stewardship and Community.
- Degree from an accredited Nursing Program
- State of MO RN License
- _ACLS Certification _
*Join our recruiters for an online chat **any Monday or Wednesday from 11am to 1pm. There is no formal agenda, just jump online from your computer, smartphone or tablet to share your experiences, ask questions and learn about opportunities. It's as simple as texting with a friend. *Click here_ to register today!_
SSM Health St. Joseph Hospital - St. Charles is a 433-bed hospital offering highly-specialized care for critically ill patients. The hospital excels in many areas, including open-heart surgery, cardiac catheterizations, trauma and emergency services, sleep medicine, obstetrics, surgical services, oncology, vascular surgery, orthopedics and gastroenterology.
*Our robust employee benefits package includes health benefits, life and accidental death and dismemberment insurance, long-term disability coverage, health and dependent care reimbursement accounts, paid time off, tuition reimbursement, adoption reimbursement, an employee assistance program, retirement plan options and more. *
Note: not all benefits apply to all openings
Req ID: 17013181
Primary Location: Missouri-St. Charles-SSM Health St. Joseph Hospital – St. Charles
Schedule: Full Time
Shift: Night Job
Schedule Hours Per Pay Period: 7p-7a
Call Rotation: n/a
Normal work hours: 72
Organization: SSM Health St. Joseph Hospital – St. Charles
Weekend Rotation: every 3rd weekend
Posting: Oct 11, 2017, 3:33:09 PM-Ongoing