Vencore Systems Integrator IV in Saint Louis, Missouri
Vencore is a proven provider of information solutions, engineering and analytics for the U.S. Government. With more than 40 years of experience working in the defense, civilian and intelligence communities, Vencore designs, develops and delivers high impact, mission-critical services and solutions to overcome its customers most complex problems.
Headquartered in Chantilly, Virginia, Vencore employs 3,800 engineers, analysts, IT specialists and other professionals who strive to be the best at everything they do.
Vencore is an AA/EEO Employer - Minorities/Women/Veterans/Disabled
Specific responsibilities include, but are not limited to:
- Design and maintain an integrated master schedule (IMS) to meet evolving customer needs. Complete systems engineering tasks related to build out of schedule details. Integrate with architecture and requirements team to maintain enterprise baseline. Project will involve construction of a new facility, including integration of IT and security and oversight of readiness transition, and deployment.
- Work independently and within teams where appropriate. Develop schedule management and analysis skills. Learn through on-the-job training from peers and senior team members. Contribute skill and knowledge base to others.
- Evaluate impacts on segment, project and enterprise schedule related to changes in customer and program requirements or schedule performance.
- Provide status to include analysis and reports to management consistent with program and customer requirements.
- Assist in developing/maintaining requirements, preparing for readiness events, planning/conducting integration, verification and test, and executing transition to operations.
- Track project execution, identify, and mitigate project risk.
- Provide briefings to internal team and assist with briefings to senior government customers.
- Work collaboratively in a multi-contractor/FFRDC environment.
- BS in Engineering, Computer Science, Information Systems or equivalent
- TS/SCI clearance
- 11+ years in Systems Engineering or related field
- Knowledge/experience working in the Intelligence Community.
- Demonstrated System Engineering or Systems Integration experience.
- Demonstrated experience developing and maintaining project schedules.
- Strong analytical skills and ability to develop and formulate solutions for problems/issues.
- Strong interpersonal skills and team orientation.
- Readiness to learn customer relationship and presentation skills.
- Experience with schedule planning tools, specifically MS Project and Primavera
- Strong interpersonal and customer relationship building skills.
- Solid understanding of the customer’s Standards and Policy processes and forums.
- Strong interpersonal, customer interaction, written, and verbal and briefing skills with ability to work in a fast paced multi-tasking environment.
- MS in Engineering, Computer Science, Information Systems or equivalent
- Experience with facilities construction and IT systems standup highly desired.
- 2-3 years of SE and project planning experience, working medium to large projects.
- Knowledge of SE practices necessary to define and implement large diverse projects.
- 2+ years experience in the Intelligence Community domain.
Job ID 2017-47854
# of Openings Remaining 1
Location US-MO-Saint Louis
Residency Status U.S. Citizenship Required
Clearance Top Secret/SCI
Employee Type Regular
Desired Experience ..
Time Type Full Time