Enter the base name or location (i.e. "North Carolina" or "Pearl Harbor")
|Army||Air Force||Coast Guard||Navy||Marines|
in Saint Louis, MO
viewsemail to a friendprint
locationSaint Louis, MO 63141
hours33 - 40+ hours
Perm Placement Branch Manager
Randstad will hire a Branch Manager for our logistics perm placement operation that has had great results as a Sales Manager and perm placement producer. We are looking for a candidate that is passionate to put people to work and wants to use their skills in sales, motivation, leadership, and effective operations management in our world leader culture.
If you have had incredible results and have outperformed your peers in previous sales leadership roles, and have a track record of building great relationships and growing people then we want to talk to you.
Our position requires outstanding leadership along with personal production.
Personal Production Responsibilities:
- Develops a sales strategy for the market that ensures sales goals are met
- Builds and maintains an account portfolio of clients and prospects with top employers
- Executes and manages daily business development activities including inside phone sales, client visits and proposals, and national marketing campaigns
- Recruits, interviews, markets, and effectively places light industrial & office professionals with top companies in the market
- Coaches and develops Consultants to sales success and service excellence
- Uses sales analytics to diagnose gaps and drive revenue
- Ensures a strategic recruiting plan is executed
- Controls expenses to meet budget guidelines
- Recruits, hires, and trains a superior team
- Sets examples for Staffing Consultants in areas of personal character, commitment, organizational and selling skills, and work habits
- 5-7 years of experience in territory sales or sales management
- Strong personal sales results, including objection management and closing skills
- History of growing and retaining people
- Demonstrated problem-solving
- Team-building skills
Life is short, do something important, and have fun doing it.
In return for the success that our Branch Managers bring us we offer excellent training, benefits, a strong compensation package that includes a generous base salary and bonus and a clearly defined career path. We grow Executives!
If you are interested in this role, please apply online at www.careers.us.randstad.com. You may also contact Chris Ramsey at 843.606.2265 or email firstname.lastname@example.org for additional information. Please include your resume and be prepared to speak to why Randstad is an attractive fit for you.
Randstad US is a wholly owned subsidiary of Randstad Holding nv, an $18.8 billion global provider of HR services and the second largest staffing organization in the world. We play a pivotal role in shaping the world of work, leveraging the true value of human capital for the benefit of our clients, candidates, employees and investors.
Randstad offers a comprehensive range of HR services to our clients. We provide temporary, temporary to hire, direct hire and outsourced placement services for local and global customers and fulfill all aspects of commercial and professional staffing within Accounting & Finance, Office & Administration, Engineering, Healthcare, IT, Legal, Life Sciences, and Manufacturing & Logistics. Other offerings include payrolling, managed services, recruitment process outsourcing and HR consulting solutions.
Randstad provides skills assessments, career counseling, training, health coverage and 401(k) to eligible internal and external employees. With its 4,800 employment experts, Randstad puts an average of 125,000 people to work in the U.S. each week, through its network of more than 1,000 branches and client-dedicated locations.
More information is available at the company''s website, www.randstadstaffing.com.
Equal Opportunity Employer Male/Female/Disabled/Veterans.