Enter the base name or location (i.e. "North Carolina" or "Pearl Harbor")
|Army||Air Force||Coast Guard||Navy||Marines|
KCN Systems Project Coordinator
Job Type: Full-Time
Location: Saint Louis, MO
Last Updated: 03/12/2013
Department: Technical Services
Reports To: KCN Systems Project Manager
GENERAL PURPOSE OF THE JOB:
The KCN Project Coordinator will provide project support, configuration assistance, and training for KCN Customer Projects.
ESSENTIAL DUTIES AND RESPONSIBILITIES:
• Train KCN customers at customer facilities nationwide on the use of KCN systems products
• Assist in the development of project workplans and transition plans
• Prepare KCN systems for delivery to customer sites
• Assist in upgrade and maintenance of KCN systems deployed to customer sites and regional distribution centers
• Assist in the deployment of new technologies and/or upgrades at customer sites
• Assist in training of KCN operations staff when new technologies and/or upgrades are introduced
• Assist in systems integration projects from initiation to completion
• Document all service, training, configuration, and upgrade activities as specified by the KCN Systems Project Manager
• Assist in call center ticket escalation as needed
• Perform pre-project, during-project and post-project financial assessment reviews
• Provide recommended accounting guidelines within the Keefe proprietary financial software along with assistance in customer financial reconciliation / balancing
• Provide in depth end user training to helpdesk staff, project staff, and regional account managers of all existing and new technologies and services
• Document and maintain all in house software installation and end user guides for employee and customer use
• Guide individual Call Center staff and small groups in the diagnosis, implementation, and completion of projects while at the corporate office
• Report project update status to the KCN Systems Project Manager
• Provide solutions and input on project problems and challenges
• Other duties as assigned by the KCN Systems Project Manager
This position has some supervisory responsibilities.
EDUCATION AND/OR EXPERIENCE:
Six to twelve months minimum experience as a KCN Technical Coordinator; or an Associate's degree (A. A.) or equivalent from two-year college or technical school; or six months to one year related experience and/or training; or equivalent combination of education and experience.
Ability to read, analyze, and interpret general business periodicals, professional journals, technical procedures, or governmental regulations. Ability to write reports, business correspondence, and procedure manuals. Ability to effectively present information and respond to questions from groups of managers, clients, customers, and the general public.
Ability to calculate figures and amounts such as discounts, interest, commissions, proportions, percentages, area, circumference, and volume. Ability to apply concepts of basic algebra and geometry.
Ability to define problems, collect data, establish facts, and draw valid conclusions. Ability to interpret an extensive variety of technical instructions in mathematical or diagram form and deal with several abstract and concrete variables.
CERTIFICATES, LICENSES, REGISTRATIONS:
Valid driver’s license.
OTHER SKILLS AND ABILITIES:
• Must be a self-starter who can work well with people at all levels both in and out of KCN Organization and the correctional facility in a professional manner.
• Ability to work in a correctional environment.
• Excellent oral and written communication skills.
• Ability to define problems and resolve them quickly.
• Ability to work well with ever changing priorities and or situations.
• Excellent organizational skills.
• Ability to work independently or within a team.
• Strong understanding with computers (including Microsoft Office programs).
• Ability to travel on business as required.
• Must qualify for and maintain ability to receive correctional facility security clearance
• Must pass background, credit, motor vehicle record, and drug checks
• Ability to travel
We are proud to be an EEO/AA employer M/F/D/V. We maintain a drug-free workplace and perform pre-employment substance abuse testing.