Eclipse Advantage Warehouse Support 2nd Shift in OFallon, Missouri
Under the direction of shift supervisor cleaning warehouse isles after the forklift/ pallet operators complete their loads.
Schedule: (Second Shift) – Ability to work a rotating shift schedule with weekends, holidays and overtime also have availability seven days a week 4:00 p.m. to 12:00 a.m. and reliable transportation. Some overtime required.
- Opportunities available for dependable people
- Candidate must be a self-starter, motivated individual that takes direction and works well alone and as part of a team
- Punctuality and the ability to work at a quick and steady pace
- Responsibilities include, continually lifting up to 40 pounds, bending, stooping and walking
- Also the use of hand tools and operating an electric pallet jack are required
- Must also have the ability to occasionally work in refrigerated and frozen environments
- Read, write and speak English as required by safety standards and job expectations
- Basic math skills, i.e. addition, subtraction, multiplying, dividing, averaging, etc.
- Interpersonal and teamwork skills
Drug Free Workplace and Equal Opportunity Employee Must be eligible to work in US Steel-toed shoes are required Pay Potential Unlimited Must have reliable transportation
We participate in EVerify
Date Posted: 6/19/2017
Job Code: Everclear
Country: United States of America
Category: Operations- Everclear