Federal Reserve Bank Technical Analyst in Kansas City, Missouri
Consider a career with an organization focused on promoting a healthy regional and national economy. Working as a Technical Analyst, you will contribute to trust and confidence in the nation’s financial system through challenging work assignments and rewarding professional experiences. We lead the work of the nation’s central bank through an uncompromising commitment to integrity, a strong customer service orientation, and an investment in the personal growth and development of our diverse staff. As a Technical Analyst, you will sharpen your critical thinking, strengthen your leadership skills, and discover new talents while working independently and part of a professional team. Be a part of our growing team and develop professionally with a high performing and well-respected institution.
• Contributes to strategic and complex application delivery projects, including initiatives supporting, but not limited to payment systems, information management and data analytics, and Bank supervision and regulation. • Completes required training courses and shadow experienced team members to develop project management and business analysis skills. • Actively engages with complex and diverse technical teams to demonstrate applied concepts of project management and business analysis, with an emphasis on application development, as well as industry best practices. • Collaborates with customers to formulate business design and functional software requirements to realize business goals and objectives. • Executes project planning, monitoring, and closeout tasks critical to the success of project performance.
• Undergraduate or graduate students with a degree in business, information technology, computer science, or management information systems field.
• Strong problem-solving, organizational, customer service and analytical skills.
• Effective verbal and written communication skills.
• Interpersonal skills, including the ability to work effectively in a team environment.
• Proficient in Microsoft Office applications.
• Bank employees may not own or control, directly or indirectly, any debt or equity interest in a depository institution and, in certain assignments, in a primary dealer of government securities. A "depository institution" means a bank, a trust company, or any institution that accepts deposits, including a bank chartered under the laws of a foreign country. This restriction also applies to an employee's spouse or minor child. Prospective hires will be required to abide by this restriction and may be asked to divest of their financial holdings as a condition of employment.
United States citizenship or lawful permanent resident alien status with at least three or more years of United States residency from the date of legal entry to the United States is required for this position.
/ The Federal Reserve Bank of Kansas City is an equal opportunity employer. As such, the Bank recruits, hires, trains, and promotes individuals without regard to race, color, religion, sex, national origin, age, disability and/or sexual orientation /. / /
Organization: *Federal Reserve Bank of Kansas City
Title: Technical Analyst
Location: MO-Kansas City
Requisition ID: 251174