Rose International INC NOC Technician in Kansas City, Missouri
Position Title: NOC Technician
Position Number: 261381
Location: Kansas City, MO
Desired Skill Set:
JCL, Mainframe, MPLS, MVS, UNIX
“U.S. Citizens and those authorized to work in the U.S. are encouraged to apply. We are unable to sponsor or consider Corp 2 Corp candidates.”
Title: Sr Technician, Operations Support
Duration: 2 years
Location: Kansas City, MO
HOURS: Thu-Sat (6am-6pm) and every-other Wed
*The manager is specifically looking for a person with Mainframe console, Production Control job scheduling, and File Transfer type experience/knowledge.
• Globally partnering with our Customers to deliver world class technical support for infrastructures and applications, enabling growth, diversification and new business generation.
• Provide 24x7x365 technical operations support for global infrastructure; with focus on minimizing impact to Customers and internal users.
• Monitor the infrastructure, and be a key stakeholder in Incident and Change Management processes.
• Regularly perform data analysis to determine performance and identify areas of improvement.
• Have you worked in a control center environment?
• Do you like to triage and drive events to resolution?
• Do you like to interact with Customers, vendors, and support teams on a global scale?
• Execute Incident, Change, and Problem Management processes.
• Perform effective vendor management techniques to ensure forward-progress managed Incidents.
• Monitor the performance of traffic, systems, and central site processing, addressing anomalies detected.
• Conduct quarterly Release and patch rollout for European authorization system
• Route central site and customer traffic as necessary to minimize downtime and impact to the brand and business.
All about You
• Associate’s Degree or equivalent work experience
• Broad knowledge of routing, switching, tunneling, and Multiprotocol Label Switching (MPLS).
• Demonstrates the ability to function in 2 of the following disciplines: UNIX, Mainframe, Production Control, File Transfer, Single-Message, Dual-Message, or Network), and has intermediate-level understanding in at least 1 area.
• Basic UNIX scripting and tool monitoring, JCL, MVS, batch scheduling, knowledge of tandem technology.
• Effective problem and troubleshooting skills.
• Effective written and verbal communication skills.
• Effective organization skills.
• Effective interpersonal skills.#CBRose#
Send me a reminder to complete this application
Rose International is an Equal Opportunity Employer. All qualified applicants
will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, religion,
sex, national origin, arrest and conviction records, or any other characteristic
protected by law. Positions located in San Francisco, California will be administered
in accordance with the Fair Chance Ordinance.