Daimler Trucks North America Inventory Control Coordinator in Kansas City, Missouri
Innovative products begin with talented, highly motivated individuals. Daimler Trucks North America (DTNA), the largest and most diverse company in the North American commercial vehicle market, invites you to join our dynamic, industry-leading workforce. Our world-class portfolio of brands, including Freightliner trucks, Western Star trucks, Detroit™ engines and components, Thomas Built Buses, and Freightliner Custom Chassis, offers the unique opportunity to follow your passion for automotives in business or technical fields at locations across North America. And when you work for a Daimler company, you join a global network of over 250,000 dedicated employees on 6 continents who share your passion. Apply today and explore the world of Daimler!
The Inventory Coordinator position is responsible for the administrative management of vehicles that are added to or removed from the SelecTruck Center's inventory. The Inventory Coordinator will report to the Center Manager and work cooperatively with both the Business Manager and the Lot Coordinator.
- Implementation and maintenance of all physical truck files for trucks that are or have been in the Center's inventory.
- Maintenance of all truck data in Procede or other fixed assets software as warranted.
- Maintain data and photo input into truck advertising software and/or web sites.
- Maintain visual board tracking of all inventory trucks through each stage from intake to front-line ready.
- Responsible for the truck inventory delivery and release processes.
- Coordination with Center and Business Managers for truck purchase processes and payment.
- Control of the physical inventory location on and off-site.
- Review of truck purchase transactions for compliance with trade-terms.
- Filing for damage claims or non-compliance with trade-terms compensation for Center.
- Process all PO and invoices for all costs associated with trucks in inventory and review for accuracy.
- Facilitate established truck reconditioning processes or adjust processes as directed by the Center Manager for each truck in inventory.
- Maintain and track inventory of miscellaneous truck parts (mud flaps, tires, wheels, mattresses, Select Certified kits, etc.).
- Coordinate the flow of trucks through the reconditioning process.
- Assist sales personnel with deliveries of sold units.
- Responsible for both online and offline marketing campaigns
- Manage online media accounts, including Facebook and Instagram
High school diploma (or equivalent) with 2 years of related experience OR an associate’s degree (or higher) in lieu of experience required
Excellent Organizational skills are required
Ability to work with others in a team environment is required
Computer Skills with proficiency in Microsoft Office (Word and Excel) and ability to learn Procede required
Professional appearance and conduct
Excellent communication skills
An attached resume is required
Final candidate must successfully complete a pre-employment drug screen and criminal background check.
Title: Inventory Control Coordinator
Requisition ID: DAI00001RL