Enter the base name or location (i.e. "North Carolina" or "Pearl Harbor")
|Army||Air Force||Coast Guard||Navy||Marines|
Biometric Screening Event Manager
HealthFitness is pleased to announce opportunities for full-time Biometric Screening Event Manager to deliver Biometric Screenings to client employees nationwide. This position must work out of a home office based out of Kansas or Missouri and will be required to travel up to 100% of the time.
The Worksite Screening Professional position oversees the quality delivery of HealthFitness’ screening services by acting as on-site health screening event leader ensuring client requirements for service and delivery are met or exceeded. Responsibilities include pre-event coordination; event set-up and management, setup and management of the screening software program and other equipment; supervision of on-call and vendor staff; communication and coordination with client representatives, and post-event activities.
JOB ACCOUNTABILITIES (Duties & Responsibilities)
This job is responsible for the performance of the following duties and responsibilities:
* Leads all events according to HealthFitness quality assurance and professionalism standards (Screening Professional Excellence/Performance Expectations).
* Manages the successful execution of the event as outlined in Screening Team Responsibilties.
* Performs pre-event coordination activities including travel arrangements, participation in pre-event meetings, reviewing Client Specifics and coordination with on-site client contact, ScreenCalc set-up and review of event screening staff profiles to determine station assignments.
* Conducts pre-event activities including staff training and paperwork as applicable, provides introductions, prepares and engages screening staff with client requirements and goals/objectives for the day to ensure expectations are clear.
* Serves as role model and mentor for event staff.
* Supervises on-call screeners and vendor staff including station assignments, performance oversight, quality assurance, evaluations and training (as applicable).
* Monitors overall event flow and makes adjustments as needed; provides on-going communication and updates to client representative(s) to ensure expectations are satisfied.
* Performs health screenings activities, including but not limited to data entry, height/weight, fingerstick, blood pressure, BMI, flexibility, and health advising as required.
* Performs post event activities including uploading data and reporting, SharePoint updates, payroll, post-event surveys, and shipping of screening equipment and forms (HRA, satisfaction surveys, etc.) using appropriate methods and tracking procedures.
* Maintain Data Privacy according to HealthFitness data privacy policies.
* Other projects as assigned.
QUALIFICATIONS & REQUIREMENTS
The following minimum qualifications are required in order for an individual to perform the essential duties and responsibilities of this job:
Education, Experience and Certifications:
* Bachelor’s degree in health promotion, exercise science, community health, public health or related discipline required or equivalent combination of education and experience.
* Minimum of 2 years full-time industry related experience including a minimum of 40 hours of worksite health screening experience.
* Currrent CPR and First Aid certifications.
Other Knowledge, Skills & Abilities:
* Proficiency in all HealthFitness biometric screening processes and protocols including height, weight, manual blood pressure, BMI, health advising and fingerstick.
* Ability to manage fast paced events and deal with unexpected issues with solid judgment and sound decision making with limited direction.
* Strong interpersonal communication and customer service skills including the ability to motivate others.
* Ability to effectively organize and prioritize work demands.
* Attention to detail and ability to meet and raise quality measures.
* Computer proficiency including Microsoft Office programs, Internet and SharePoint applications.
* Ability to travel up to 100% of the time including occassional weekend travel.
* Home Office location within one hour drive to a major airport.
HealthFitness is an EEO/AA employer. M/F/D/V
Event Lead, National Program Manager, Regional Screening Manager, Lead Screener, Team Lead, Account Manager, Wellness Coordinator, Prevention Specialist
Kansas City, Missouri, United States
Business Unit for Reporting