Federal Reserve Bank Administrative Assistant in Kansas City, Missouri
Job Summary: Technology Business Support (TBS), a support function for the expanding Information Technology Division, is hiring for an administrative assistant with a desire to provide top-notch administrative support for the Division. This position is responsible for ensuring the successful onboarding of all Division staff as it relates to access and equipment, as well as managing all ongoing set-up, changes, or removal. This position will serve as a liaison contact and knowledge expert for asset and access control; staying current on the latest Bank-wide practices and tools, training teammates, and recommending process changes. This position will also be a primary administrator for billable time tracking including; project set-up, user access, and timesheet compliance reporting. The ideal candidate must be detail oriented, strong customer service skills and excellent organizational skills
Onboarding/off-boarding support (access and asset requests), ongoing access and asset request support, time tracking tool administration (project setup, resource request setup, etc.), and SharePoint access management.
This role will also provide backup support for management, including, but not limited to phone coverage, calendar management; and completing other basic analytical projects.
Ability to learn internal tools and applications to perform job.
• One to three years of administrative assistant experience.
• High school diploma or GED.
• Basic project management and analytical skills preferred.
• Proficient computer skills including Microsoft Word, Excel, PowerPoint, various internet applications, and email applications.
• Strong interpersonal skills
• Strong verbal and written communication skills.
• Excellent customer service skills.
• Strong attention to detail.
• Excellent organizational skills.
• Strong time management skills.
• Ability to multitask.
• High standards of confidentiality due to possible access to sensitive information.
• Independently manages workload and tasks preferred.
/The Federal Reserve Bank of Kansas City is an equal opportunity employer. As such, the Bank recruits, hires, trains, and promotes individuals without regard to race, color, religion, sex, national origin, age, disability and/or sexual orientation./
Organization: *Federal Reserve Bank of Kansas City
Title: Administrative Assistant
Location: MO-Kansas City
Requisition ID: 251173