Tapestry Solutions, A Boeing Company Technical Recruiter in Greater St. Louis, Missouri
Req ID#: 16-837
Posting Location: Greater St. Louis - MO
Tapestry Solutions, A Boeing Company, comes with over 30 years of industry experience designing, implementing, training and supporting logistics information systems.
We have over 800 employees worldwide supporting our customers with high-quality, innovative, and cost-effective information technology and business intelligence solutions. Tapestry Solutions supports 85 defense, commercial and government customers from over 50 US locations and nine countries, including multiple forward operating bases in Afghanistan.
Title: Technical Recruiter - San Luis Obispo, CA; San Diego, CA or St. Louis, MO
Location: San Luis Obispo, CA or San Diego, CA
Tapestry Solutions is seeking a contract Technical Recruiter to be located in our San Diego, CA, San Luis Obispo, CA or St. Louis, MO office. This is a temporary contract assignment that could lead to a full time opportunity in the future. In this capacity, you will be responsible for the full life cycle recruiting activities for a successful DoD Software Services organization. Looking for someone who enjoys a fast paced environment and is comfortable with changing priorities.
• Provides recruiting services to hiring managers and department heads. Fills open requisitions as assigned. Identifies and recommends qualified internal and external candidates. Determines appropriate recruiting strategies utilizing the most efficient and cost effective methods. Conducts interviews, meets with hiring managers to determine the top candidates, establishes salary, checks references and extends verbal and written employment offers. Participates in client meetings.
• Sources qualified talent through various recruiting tactics (job fairs, agencies, online resources, outreach.) Pro-actively develops pipeline for future business needs.
• Supports the development and execution of the sourcing, interviewing and hiring for national diversity events.
• Monitors compliance and immigration regulations, trends and developments.
• Participates in the development, implementation and maintenance of staffing policies and procedures.
• Performs other duties as assigned.
Typical Education and/or Experience Qualifications:
• Bachelor's and typically 6 or more years' related work experience, a Master's degree and typically 4 or more years' related work experience or an equivalent combination of education and experience.
• Expert knowledge and experience in sourcing hard to find IT candidates in the DoD industry.
• Strong knowledge of recruiting processes and systems.Preferably ADP and Taleo
• Strong organizational skills
• Strong communication skills
• Compliance experience required
Tapestry Solutions is an Equal Opportunity Employer. Employment decisions are made without regard to race, color, religion, sex, sexual orientation, gender identity, national origin, disability, veteran status or other characteristics protected by law.