Rose International INC CAD Designer/Drafter in Grandview, Missouri
Position Title: CAD Designer/Drafter
Position Number: 261521
Location: Grandview, MO
Desired Skill Set:
CAD, CAD Design, Design, MS Office 2003, MS Word
Title: CAD Designer
Location: Grandview, MO - 64030
Period: 07/31/2017 to 12/18/2017
Under general supervision, provides entry level drafting support for engineering departments
• Prepare drawings of piece, parts, and assemblies involving selection of scales, dimensioning, detailed views, sectional views orthographic projects from sketches, layouts or verbal instructions, e.g., piping isometrics, compressor motor housing machining drawings, etc.
• Prepare layouts of piece parts, developments or simple assemblies, e.g., piping isometrics, compressor machining housing drawings, welded assemblies, etc.
• Utilize CAD system to prepare drawings and layouts as related to job.
• Assist in CAD database maintenance through archiving of finished projects.
• Assist in CAD system performance through disk to disk file transfer for contiguity.
• Write macro language programs to improve CAD productivity by reducing or eliminating interactive commands to create repetitious geometry or drawings.
• Prepare bills of material and prelists using computerized bill of material system.
• Prepare order edit data for manuals.
• Check work of others that is similar in type and complexity to that which is personally performed.
• Train less experienced drafters in areas of technical and practice knowledge.
• Maintain established schedules by directing work of others.
• Demonstrate knowledge of drafting room procedures such as retrieving and applying information from drafting manual, purchasing and manufacturing specifications for preparation, release and revision of drawings.
• Demonstrate knowledge and use of codes or standards for design applications and conformance as related to job.
• Demonstrate knowledge of manufacturing processes such as tooling limitations as defined by drafting manual.
• Demonstrate knowledge of air conditioning and refrigeration principles as related to job.
• Review project specifications and requirements to assure conformance of design and fabrication of product.
• This position requires an Associates Degree or equivalent.
• 4 years minimum experience.#CBRose#
Send me a reminder to complete this application
Rose International is an Equal Opportunity Employer. All qualified applicants
will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, religion,
sex, national origin, arrest and conviction records, or any other characteristic
protected by law. Positions located in San Francisco, California will be administered
in accordance with the Fair Chance Ordinance.