Rose International INC Inventory Analyst in Earth City, Missouri
Position Title: Inventory Analyst
Position Number: 261415
Location: Earth City, MO
Desired Skill Set:
Inventory Control, Shipping/Receiving, Stocking
U.S. Citizens and those authorized to work in the U.S. are encouraged to apply. We are unable to sponsor or consider Corp 2 Corp candidates.
Position Title: Warehouse Support
Location: EARTH CITY, MO
Duration: 3 Years
Responsible for materials and inventory management functions.
Roles & Responsibilities:
1) Includes order placement and tracking, receiving, stocking, selecting, packing, shipping and supplier performance management.
2) Coordinating the collection and delivering of company supplies and media.
3) Maintains records to measure productivity, quality, safety and attendance.
4) Utilizes a variety of mechanized systems to provide balance accuracy, create efficiencies in report data, track cost and maintain budget analysis.
5) Ensures security and accountability of inventory through transaction documentation and procedure verification, and system review.
6) May audit incoming and outgoing shipments to assure quality and accuracy.
7) Works on problems of diverse scope where analysis of data requires evaluation of identifiable factors.
8) Demonstrates good judgment in selecting methods and techniques for obtaining solutions.#CBRose#
Send me a reminder to complete this application
Rose International is an Equal Opportunity Employer. All qualified applicants
will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, religion,
sex, national origin, arrest and conviction records, or any other characteristic
protected by law. Positions located in San Francisco, California will be administered
in accordance with the Fair Chance Ordinance.