Enter the base name or location (i.e. "North Carolina" or "Pearl Harbor")
|Army||Air Force||Coast Guard||Navy||Marines|
KCO Tester (Entry-Level) - Columbia
Job ID SO_DEL-0538445 Job type Full-time Regular
Work country USA Position type Professional
Work city Columbia,MO Posted 14-May-2013
Travel No travel Job area IT & Telecommunications (non consulting)
Business group SO Delivery Job category IT Specialist
Business unit GeoSrvDelivery Job role Security Specialist
Job role skillset General
Commissionable/Sales-Incentive jobs only No
At IBM, creating innovative IT solutions for global companies is only the beginning. Our clients need to ensure that their world-class systems not only meet business requirements, but are secure and reliable. That's where you come in.
As a Security Specialist, you'll use your expertise in analyzing and translating business requirements into control objectives; designing security controls, and implementing them along with a security management cycle.
You'll assist in enabling and securing client systems in relation to their organizations, cultures and ecosystems. You'll apply your technical know-how to deliver asset classification models, risk analysis reports, information security policies, security solution scenarios, implementation plans, security services, and procedures, as well as security effectiveness evaluation reports and security awareness workshops. You'll also be involved in trouble shooting, sizing and critical customer situations.
Clients count on IBM to provide products, solutions and services that are high quality, technologically advanced and consistently reliable. Help make the world work better. Join us.
Interested in learning more about IBM? Check out theIBM Global Careers newsletter.
* High School Diploma/GED
* At least 6 months experience in in one or more of the following: mainframe (MVS RACF); distributed systems (UNIX, Windows, AS400, etc); and/or Network (firewalls, bridges, routers, etc)
* At least 6 months experience in Corportate Audit and Business Controls practices
* At least 6 months experience in understanding security documentation and requirements
* English: Fluent
* Associate's Degree/College Diploma in Information Technology
* At least 1 year experience in in one or more of the following: mainframe (MVS RACF); distributed systems (UNIX, Windows, AS400, etc); and/or Network (firewalls, bridges, routers, etc)
* Basic knowledge in LEAN methodologies and practices
* At least 1 year experience in Corportate Audit and Business Controls practices
* At least 1 year experience in understanding security documentation and requirements
IBM is committed to creating a diverse environment and is proud to be an equal opportunity employer. All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, religion, gender, gender identity or expression, sexual orientation, national origin, genetics, disability, age, or veteran status.