Olin Corporation Treasury Analyst in CLAYTON, Missouri
The Olin Corporate Treasury department located in Clayton, MO has an opening for a Treasury Analyst.
The Treasury Analyst manages the entire daily cash positioning process through multiple cash systems. Invests or redeems money market funds to minimize cash balances maintained in operating accounts. Processes corporate payments in a timely manner to avoid defaults and penalties. Provides cash transaction reports to Corporate Accounting, which are uploaded to the General Ledger. Works with internal and external resources to maintain open communication channels with financial institutions and resolves any issues.
Olin Corporation is a leading vertically-integrated global manufacturer and distributor of chemical products and a leading U.S. manufacturer of ammunition. The chemical products produced include chlorine and caustic soda, vinyls, epoxies, chlorinated organics, bleach and hydrochloric acid. Winchester's principal manufacturing facilities produce and distribute sporting ammunition, law enforcement ammunition, reloading components, small caliber military ammunition and components, and industrial cartridges.
- Determines the Corporation’s daily cash position.
- Invests or redeems money market funds within the Olin Treasury Department guidelines to meet daily cash needs.
- Daily operation of cash management systems, including SAP, Kyriba treasury workstation and multiple bank websites.
- Primary initiator of approved wire transfers and ACH payments.
- Assembles daily cash sheet support and manages document storage.
- Deposits checks received at the corporate office through Remote Deposit Capture.
- Prepares the cash transactions report for the Corporation used to update the General Ledger.
- Acts as liaison with financial institutions to handle inquiries, investigations and account monitoring.
- Evaluates Treasury Department processes and procedures for continuous improvement opportunities.
- Troubleshoots banking issues with internal and external contacts.
- Assists internal and external auditors as requested.
- Performs Treasury Department Sarbanes-Oxley and Risk Control Tracking System Assessment/Review as required.
- Special projects as assigned.
- Support Olin’s commitment to Equal Employment Opportunity and make good faith efforts to help ensure that the workplace is free from harassment and discrimination.
- Bachelors of Science Degree in Accounting, Finance or related field.
- Minimum one year work experience in treasury, accounting or related field preferred.
- Proficiency in Microsoft Word and Excel.
- SAP and/or Treasury Workstation experience preferred.
- Strong analytical, organizational, written and oral communication and presentation skills.
- Accuracy and timeliness is critical, results of errors and tardiness can be significant.
- Individual must be a highly motivated self-starter who can thrive in a team-oriented environment, but work independently without supervision.
- Must be able to handle multiple tasks simultaneously in a fast-paced, high-energy environment.
- Ability to interface with internal and external personnel and customers.
Olin is an equal opportunity employer and all qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, religion, sex, sexual orientation, gender identity, national origin, disability status, protected veteran status, or any other characteristic protected by law.