Centene Corporation Manager, Data Analysis in Clayton, Missouri
Position Purpose: Responsible for development and maintenance of efficient and accurate data models to help analyze past, current and future performance for all areas of the organization. Maintain operational and strategic relationships with internal and externals clients to understand and drive company performance and ensure data integrity.
- Perform in-depth analysis of data to identify trends, changes, variances to budget and history, and cost or billing issues
- Drive development of methodologies and models to determine and report on pharmacy cost drivers, trends, anomalies, and identify root causes
- Make recommendations for corrective action
- Oversee daily review of financial performance of clients. Improve or develop processes to quickly review current performance and report trends and anomalies for current clients when appropriate
- Analyze potential projects, clients, and products to determine validity and expected outcomes
- Drive development and maintenance of models to efficiently and effectively determine that MAC pricing aligns with strategies
- Analyze the financial impact of potential sales and sesrvice opportunities to internal and external clients
- Meet with account management to promote company objectives
- Assist in the development and measurement of operational metrics and KPI s across the organization
Education/Experience: Bachelor s degree or equivalent experience in Business Administration, MIS, Computer Science or related field. 4-6 years of data analysis experience in finance, PBM or healthcare. Knowledge of healthcare or PBM data, applications and processes preferred; advanced MS Excel skills and MS Access skills required.
Centene is an equal opportunity employer that is committed to diversity, and values the ways in which we are different. All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, religion, sex, sexual orientation, gender identity, national origin, disability, veteran status, or other characteristic protected by applicable law.
Job: Data Analytics
Organization: G&A-Risk Adjustment
Requisition ID: 1061111