Premium Retail Services Sam’s Club – TV Sales – Brand Ambassador - Weekends Only in Chesterfield, Missouri
*POSITION OPEN: *
Sam’s Club – TV Sales – Brand Ambassador - Weekends Only
Part-time – Weekend *Nov 4 - Dec 31 *– Saturday Sunday – 12:00 – 5:00 pm
Dates: Every Saturday and Sunday starting 11/4 through 12/31
*POSITION DESCRIPTION: *
- Conducts consumer facing activities by demonstrating our clients UHD/4K TV products key features, assisting customers with devices, and trouble-shooting issues presented.
- Maintains consistency and highly visible presence in designated retail store.
- Creates and maintains consistent store scheduled hours and inputs into assigned system daily.
- Partners with client team and management team to ensure product look and display is consistent with protocol, plan-o-gram compliance, samples working properly, overall appearance and above presentation standards of competitive products.
- Attends required training sessions on assigned our clients products.
- Assists client team members in training initiatives to ensure retail sales associates understanding on Samsung products, brand awareness, and brand image.
- As part of a team you will share information on your market and how we can improve sales and increase Samsung brand awareness.
- Manage your sales performance against assigned goals and metrics.
MINIMUM QUALIFICATIONS & EXPERIENCE:
- High School diploma or GED required.
- Must be able to work evenings, weekdays, weekends, and holidays.
- Minimum one year experience in retail environment.
- TV, tablet, smart phone or other consumer electronic experience required.
- Exceptional interpersonal communication skills required.
- Strong presentation and/or selling skills required.
- Experience in adult education or training ideal.
- Demonstrates a high energy and enthusiastic attitude.
- Must be proficient in Microsoft Office Suite (Outlook, Word, Excel and PowerPoint).
- Access to home computer, reliable 24/7 internet connectivity for e-mail and daily web reporting.
- Access to printing capabilities for training materials, job aids, written reports, etc.
Today's consumer has more buying choices than ever. Smart retailers and manufacturers need every edge to compete in today's marketplace. Premium Retail Services is that edge.
Premium acts as an extension of retailers and manufacturers in stores nationwide, ensuring shelves are stocked, product knowledge is conveyed, and technology is solving common retail challenges. And we've been doing it since 1985.
So no matter the product or category - from vitamins to video games - Premium provides the people, programs and technology to deliver.
Premium Retail Services. Results are in store.
Retail experience? Check. An unbeatable work ethic? Check. A burning desire to be part of a team absolutely dedicated to delivering results for a who's who roster of clients? Check.
You might be Premium material.
Family owned and operated, Premium's strong and steady growth has made us an industry leader in retail merchandising, assisted sales, field marketing and retail technologies.
From our corporate headquarters in the suburbs of St. Louis to the thousands of Premium field representatives working in stores all across the country, the company offers exciting career opportunities in a variety of retail disciplines.
EQUAL OPPORTUNITY EMPLOYER | BACKGROUND CHECK REQUIRED | DRUG TEST REQUIRED | E-VERIFY EMPLOYER
Market: MO, Chesterfield (Corporate)
Rep City/Location: Chesterfield