Centene Corporation Executive Assistant in Chesterfield, Missouri
Position Purpose: Relieves the executive of administrative type functions in order to increase the time the executive has available for senior level responsibilities.
- Communicates and interprets administrative and operating policies and procedures.
- Assists in the preparation and coordination of records, statistics, and reports regarding operations, etc.
- Gathers information for board meetings, programs, events or conferences by arranging facilities and caterers, issuing information or invitations, coordinating speakers, preparing materials and assisting with controlling event budget
- Handle a wide variety of situations and conflicts involving the clerical and administrative function of the office.
- Responsible for confidential and time sensitive material.
- Prepare routine and advanced correspondence including letters, memoranda, and reports.
Education/Experience: High school diploma or equivalent. 5 years of related experience with knowledge of positions concepts, practices and procedures. 2 years of experience as an Executive Assistant preferred.
Centene is an equal opportunity employer that is committed to diversity, and values the ways in which we are different. All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, religion, sex, sexual orientation, gender identity, national origin, disability, veteran status, or other characteristic protected by applicable law.
Job: Administrative Services
Organization: Home State Health Plan
Requisition ID: 1062150