Enter the base name or location (i.e. "North Carolina" or "Pearl Harbor")
|Army||Air Force||Coast Guard||Navy||Marines|
Data Analyst III (HSHP)
Job Title: Data Analyst III (HSHP)
Job Type: Full-Time
Location: Chesterfield, MO
Responsible for analytical data needs of the business unit. Handle complex data projects and acts as a lead for other Data Analysts.
Bachelor’s degree’s related field or equivalent experience. 4-6 years of statistical analysis or data analysis experience. Healthcare experience preferred. Advanced knowledge of Business Objects, SQL, and Microsoft Applications, including Excel and Access.
• Provide advanced analytical support for business operations in all or some of the following areas: claims, provider data, member data, clinical data, HEDIS, pharmacy, external reporting
• Extract, load, model, and reconcile large amounts of data across multiple system platforms and sources
• Review data to determine operational impacts and needed actions; elevate issues, trends, areas for improvement and opportunities to management.
• Develop reports and deliverables for management
• Model data using MS Excel, Access, SQL, and/or other data ware house analytical tools
• Ensure compliance with federal and state deliverable reporting requirements by performing data quality audits and analysis.
• Assist with training and mentoring other Data Analysts.